Are your designer fabrics currents and perfects?
As a general rule, all of our designer fabrics are current production and bought as one-off perfects with no guaranteed continuity offered.
Do you stock upholstery fabrics?
- A large amount of our stock is either upholstery weight or for dual purpose.
Do you provide an upholstery service?
- We provide a complete curtain making service, but no upholstery service. We do keep the business cards of various local upholsterers whom we can recommend.
Can you source any particular fabrics at discounted prices?
- As a general rule, our fabrics in stock totalling in excess of 500,000 metres will by far represent the greatest value for money. We also offer a large selection of samples and books which customers can order from. As a last resort; we can then TRY to source any given fabric at a competitive price.
Do you give samples/cuttings?
- We do supply cuttings on the basis of the fact that these fabrics are usually sold in bulk to wholesale and export customers at a very quick rate. Please be aware that upon returning to us, you could well find that the fabric has been sold! We also post out matching samples to customers based on their detailed descriptions, samples or photos, we also give free samples to customers that come in and visit
Do you flame-proof fabrics?
- For Curtaining and Domestic use we do a maximum price of £4.50+VAT per metre, for Contract it is £5.50+VAT per metre. A certificate will also be provided.
Do you wholesale / export goods?
- The largest part of our business are in fact shopkeepers, curtain makers and export customers, to whom we offer huge discounts for whole rolls and multiples thereof.
We will ship goods to all over the world, recently including: Romania, New Zealand, Australia, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Ireland, Spain and the USA.
Please speak to Dave with any trade, wholesale and export requirements by emailing email@example.com or by phoning in on 020 8492 0093 and then choosing option 1.
Do your readymades come in all sizes?
- We hold an extensive range, but please be aware that ready-mades are mass produced in only three standard widths and drops; they prove highly economical and are usually only required for property lets, short term curtains and secondary rooms.
Do you offer measuring / fitting / making-up services?
- By appointment we can measure / fit / hang / install goods. Complete making-up service for curtains and blinds etc also available.
Do you deliver goods?
- We have two vans available to deliver for trade customers and retail customers buying in bulk. We also use the courier service City Link; who charge £10 per parcel for up to 20kg to anywhere within mainland UK. We also use shippers for export customers.
Do you offer an interior design service?
- We do; this is free and only available on site. Due to sheer volume of callers and visitors, our interior designers have no time available to visit customer properties.
What payment forms do you accept?
- All well known credit and debit cards, cash and any cheques protected by guarantee cards. We also now accept payments via Sagepay and Paypal.
Do you have fabric "X" by designer "Y"?
PLEASE NOTE OUR IMPORTANT CUSTOMER ANNOUNCEMENT AS SEEN ON MOST PAGES OF OUR WEBSITE!!!
Can we view/order your goods online?
- It is impossible to keep an online documentation of our goods due to the nature in which our stock is constantly changing with one-offs coming from the printers rather than being regular lines.
We will from time to time update the entries within our Specials Page as the stock of our offers became depleted and replaced with new promotions with time. We are able to sell online via e-mail within the parameters as just outlined.